- » Links of Interest
- » Community Feedback
- » Sitemap
- » Map
- » FAQs
- » Financial/Tax Info
- » Forms and Permits
Bellevue, Kentucky, is not a successful community unless our businesses are thriving and the City government is doing everything we can to support growth and prosperity. To help answer basic questions about operating a business in our community, we have assembled the following list to answer some often-heard questions about doing business in Bellevue.
• Fundamentally, please make sure you have applied for an occupational license with the City (Campbell County information can also be found on this page). This applies to anyone doing business here, even if your headquarters is elsewhere.
• Make sure you do not need to apply for additional permits or designations.
• Check out this page of incentive programs the City of Bellevue offers to ensure you are not missing out on any applicable opportunities.
• Call anyone on this list of service providers to make sure you have the essentials of keeping your store or office habitable (if applicable).
• If you plan to make improvements to your space, please first consult this page to make sure you do not first need to apply for a permit, etc. If your business is located within one of our two historic districts, this page on relevant guidelines will be useful.
• If your business is located in the Fairfield Avenue Historic District, consider joining Bellevue Renaissance.
• Make sure, as you hire and begin generating profit, that you are filling out and submitting the correct tax forms on the schedule that aligns to your business.
Of course, many specific questions will arise that cannot be answered on this page or do not apply to each business. Please contact Jody Robinson if you have business-related questions or concerns.