The trash collection schedule for the City of Bellevue, Kentucky, currently stands as outlined in the table below. Here are some general important things to remember.
• Per Ordinance 2011-02-02, all upholstered furniture, mattresses, pillows, cushions, box springs, and similar items must be encapsulated in plastic before placement along the public right-of-way for disposal. The City offers plastic bags to Bellevue residents at the price of $3 each.
• Please make arrangements for large-item pickup, recycling, or leasing a toter by calling Republic Services (513) 771-4200.
• Recycling pick-up occurs on Thursdays of every other week beginning March 6, 2014. Click here for Recycling Acceptable Items. If not on the list they go into our landfills. To set up recycling you will need to call Republic Services (513-771-4200).
• All trash containers must have lids and are to be removed after trash collection.
• Trash cans should be placed for collection by 6pm the evening before the scheduled pickup day.
You may sort the following table by day of the week in addition to its default order of an alphabetical list of Bellevue streets. The table includes a search function, as well, in case you would like to start typing your street for easier viewing.
Beginning October 14, 2019 the trash route will be changed. Click here to check your new pickup day. If you have any questions give us a call at (859) 431-8888.
616 Poplar Street,
P: (859) 431-8888
7:30am - 4:30pm
Welcome to Bellevue!
It is my honor to welcome you to Bellevue’s home on the web. Whether you are a long-time resident, a new family moving to town, someone interested in opening your business in our historic city, or just planning to make a visit, this website will help you learn more about all our city has to offer.
Mayor Charlie Cleves