Resident Checklist

If you are a new resident in our community, welcome to Bellevue! This page will help provide an overview of some things to do or think about as you get settled.

Forms and Permits

Here you will find a comprehensive listing of and links to relevant applications and forms for permits and licenses related to living and conducting business within the City of Bellevue. 

Landlord /Tenant rights

In general, and of course in Bellevue too, landlords and tenants are afforded certain rights and expected certain responsibilities. To learn more view this page.

Trash/Recycle Schedule

The trash collection schedule for the City of Bellevue, Kentucky, currently stands as outlined in the table on this page. Here are some general important things to remember…

Rental Conversion Program

Bellevue, Kentucky, is proud to be able to operate the Rental Conversion Grant Program. This program provides a financial incentive to…

Historic Guidelines

Bellevue traces its roots back to 1870 and, as such, our community offers a variety of unique historic buildings. Especially over the last few decades, our residents and businesses have taken great pride..

Taxes and Fees

This page contains the most current information as it regards taxes and fees, and their associated rates, for the City of Bellevue, Kentucky. The city’s fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30…


The City of Bellevue is proud to have and maintain several municipal parks, including a few pocket parks, for use by residents and visitors. Additionally, our Bellevue, Kentucky, parks are the site of community gatherings, festivals…

616 Poplar Street,
Bellevue,KY 41073

P: (859) 431-8888

F: (859)308-3856

Hours: M-F
7:30am - 4:30pm

Welcome to Bellevue!

It is my honor to welcome you to Bellevue’s home on the web. Whether you are a long-time resident, a new family moving to town, someone interested in opening your business in our historic city, or just planning to make a visit, this website will help you learn more about all our city has to offer.

Mayor Charlie Cleves


Quick Links

Links of Interest
Community Feedback
Financial Tax Info
Forms and Permits

How can we help you?

12 + 3 =